We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

super 8 times square

Which New York City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
PA
2 posts
Save Topic
super 8 times square

has anyone ever stayed at super 8 times sq. if so is it clean?? the price was 170.00/night for this wkend. i am worried it wont be clean. thanx!!!

Falling Waters, WV
Level Contributor
227 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: super 8 times square

I've never stayed there but from everything I read here everyone has good things to say. I plan on staying there in March when I bring my teenage son to NY for the first time.

Chicago suburbs
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: super 8 times square

We stayed there in July of '03 and it was clean. We were very happy with it--great location, nice breakfast, good-sized room and great price.

Butler, OH
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: super 8 times square

I stayed at this hotel for a week in May and will stay there whenever I return to the city. The location was excellent, the price was right and we never had a problem with anything. The room was large and clean, staff was friendly and helpful(i was traveling with a 2 yr old) and the continental breakfast was a lifesaver.

Dallas,Texas
Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: super 8 times square

definitley better than hotel pennsylania!

LOL!

east of the...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: super 8 times square

I stayed there this past summer, and found it pretty clean. The hallway was not too clean, and we could hear soooo much noise from the hallway in our room. I would ask for a room away from the elevators and hallway doors.

WI
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: super 8 times square

Just got back from NYC today. Stayed at the Super 8 Times Square five nights. Great location, reasonably clean rooms. For the money , a good value.