We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knicks Tickets

Rutland
Level Contributor
50 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Knicks Tickets

Hi all,

wonder if anyone can help. I am trying to order some tickets from Ticketmaster Ticketexchange for a Knicks game at MSG on 6/12. I don't seem to be able to use a UK credit card to do this, has anyone from the UK got any experience of ordering/printing tickets on-line, times getting a bit short to deliver now!

Many thanks

Yalesville...
Level Contributor
17,914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Knicks Tickets

You are looking for tickets for June 6 - next year?

6/12 is June 6 to us here in the US - I'll bet you are from overseas and really want tickets for December 6, would that be correct.

In any event I would not know how to help you although StubHub has been mentioned for hard to get seats........

Remember this is a US site dealing in dollars and month before date.......

Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Knicks Tickets

Dont think Ticket Exchange is available out of the US.

Are there no tickets on regular Ticketmaster?

Jersey
Destination Expert
for Jersey
Level Contributor
2,122 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Knicks Tickets

I got our tickets for the Knicks from Stubhub and paid with a UK Mastercard no problem.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Knicks Tickets

Hi

I have ordered tickets for dec 8th for the knicks on ticketmaster.com

I used a mastercard credit card and had no problems. The tickets are then held at 'International Will Call' (basically the box office) to collect on the day. All i need to take is the card i paid on, some photo id and the booking reference number.

Good luck trying again!

5. Re: Knicks Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2011, 05:18