We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rangers Tickets and e bay

Kettering, United...
Level Contributor
435 posts
223 reviews
Save Topic
Rangers Tickets and e bay

I want to go to a Hockey game when I am in New York. Already I cannot buy two reasonably priced tickets together on ticketmaster. I have tried the ticket exchange but the system won't accept my credit card. I've looked on e bay and there are tickets for sale for the game I want to see (Oct 26th) from what appear to be highly rated sellers. They are also for sale at a reasonable price. I don't like buying like this but it looks like its the only way I can get two together. Has anyone had any experinece of buying Rangers off ebay or anyhting similar.

Thanks

Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rangers Tickets and e bay

it's perfectly legitimate to sell hockey tickets on Ebay.com

And if he's got good feedback for previous ticket sales then go for it!

Just check with him how he's supplying the tickets - if by mail - best to have them sent registered (which a good seller will probably insist on anyway for tickets).

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,131 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rangers Tickets and e bay

Also try Stub Hub.

www.stubhub.com

Kettering, United...
Level Contributor
435 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rangers Tickets and e bay

Thanks for the advice. I now need to think stub hub or e bay.

Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rangers Tickets and e bay

if you intend to have them posted to you, StubHub don't mail to the UK. In fact, I don't even know if they sell to people out of the US & Canada.

There are other ticket agencies that do though like Ticketarsenal.com

One thing you find tho, is that its the same people who have the same tickets on sale on all the sites (Ebay and agencies). So it's kinda much of a muchness.

Princeton Junction...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,131 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rangers Tickets and e bay

I would jus contact the Rangers directly, or a scalper outside the Garden the day of the game.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Wakefield
Level Contributor
6,151 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rangers Tickets and e bay

stubhub do sell to the UK, for US sports games, I got my Yankees ticket there. you do have to contact them so you can get your address added on their system, and then you have to manually add a credit card into your account, and then the sale goes through no problems...

Woodbury, New York
Level Contributor
1,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rangers Tickets and e bay

surely just use other legitimate sellers like Ticketarsenal or Ebay which has the same tickets anyway! Don't see the point of faffing around with all that :-D

IT's daft though, cos Ebay and Stubhub are the same company, surely time for a software update.

8. Re: Rangers Tickets and e bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2010, 06:16