We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Continental Airlines gone crazy!

Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Continental Airlines gone crazy!

So I've been looking into flights to NY from London/Bristol, been looking for a few weeks now and I'm getting around the same price each week until now, Just check Continental Airlines and they now want £1,026 per person!! that takes my trip to £4,104 GBP!!

Now I've checked again with Delta, BA and they are the same around £ 12-1300 all in. I have double checked I put in all the right info and I have?

Surely a mistake or error? anyone else getting this?

Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
142 Reviews
from US$175.00*
New York City Big Apple Helicopter...
1,121 Reviews
from US$199.00*
New York in One Day Guided...
1,017 Reviews
from US$83.99*
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...
1,130 Reviews
from US$57.00*
Level Contributor
465 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Continental Airlines gone crazy!

We are flying Delta on December 9th for £247 each from London.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Continental Airlines gone crazy!

How come your flight was changed?we booked way back last december and our flight has not changed,leave newark on the co flight at 10.15pm to manchester on 28th november,

Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: Continental Airlines gone crazy!

Your flight details are fine. By 8th December, CO airlines will closed many evening routes back home to MAN. The last flight that depart Newark to MAN is 19:35 by 8th December onwards.

I was being informed because so that passengers can change their itineraries, may not be satisfied and wish for refunds or some passengers may wish for cancellations.

I am fine with the changes that had been made, better an evening flight than a morning flight, missing half a day in NYC!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Wakefield
Level Contributor
6,176 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Continental Airlines gone crazy!

to those who are posting even cheaper prices than £300, well you are flying from london which is notoriously cheaper than Bristol / Manchester / Anywhere else in the UK!

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Continental Airlines gone crazy!

thanks for your reply carrotcakeque,

We fly into newark from vegas at 7.30pm for the 10.15pm flight to manchester,slightly worried there!!

Have a great time,

26. Re: Continental Airlines gone crazy!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2010, 07:17