We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seats for Yankees game

Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Seats for Yankees game

Hi!

In May me and my partner are visiting New York and one thing we really cannot miss on our trip is a Yankees game (on the 11th of May against the Oakland Athletics) . I know the single game tickets are not available yet, but on Stubhub I saw tickets for seats in the Junior Beam Suite. Does anyone know if the Junior Beam Suite also is accessible for tourists with a single game ticket or only for Full Season ticket plan holders? Or is it maybe better to order the single game tickets from the MBL site?

Or if you know other/better seats for less than $150,- per person? Let me know! :)

Thanks!

11 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
19,288 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Seats for Yankees game

Bump.

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
157 posts
2. Re: Seats for Yankees game

If you use Mastercard you can buy tickets as of today. It will show you on Yankees.com and code is MC18. I bought some today.

Sydney, Australia
9 posts
1 review
3. Re: Seats for Yankees game

Thanks dondon_11. I just bought some for $5 each. Way up high in the stadium, but who cares, I just wanted to see a game.

Level Contributor
871 posts
66 reviews
4. Re: Seats for Yankees game

Victor, there is no such thing as $5 Yankee tickets. Hopefully that number was a typo

Sydney, Australia
9 posts
1 review
5. Re: Seats for Yankees game

Sorry, there is ! Its a pre-sale Mastercard only. Have to use the code MC18 to unlock prices.

I have a receipt to prove it

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
557 posts
118 reviews
6. Re: Seats for Yankees game

Have you really only had to pay $5 for a ticket, wow. Which section is that for?

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
275 posts
25 reviews
7. Re: Seats for Yankees game

I went on the website put the code in but it’s just showing a few really expensive seats. How did you get the cheaper seats?

8. Re: Seats for Yankees game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2018, 15:14

Sydney, Australia
9 posts
1 review
9. Re: Seats for Yankees game

Section 410, it is a weekday game, they are up high in the stands but I'm happy. Just want to see a game and soak up the atmosphere

Edited: 22 February 2018, 11:18
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
557 posts
118 reviews
10. Re: Seats for Yankees game

How easy is it to follow the game from the top tier of the stadium? A baseball is obviously a rather small object so I'd imagine its quite hard to see yet alone follow.

Reply to: Seats for Yankees game
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted