We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel?

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Which hotel?

My husband and I are planning to travel to Boston for a week. Our dates of travel are Mach 29- April 5. We have never been there before and we are looking forward to it. We would like to see the historic sites, do some shopping, eat some great food and go to see a concert at TD Garden. We are looking to spend $300 a night or under and would like some place quiet that we can walk to most sites. Any suggestions? Also, we are not opposed to trying out air bob. Thanks!

10 replies to this topic
Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
26,651 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: Which hotel?

Hotels.com has Loew's, in the Back Bay for $249, NOT prepaid with free cancellation. This is built in the former police headquarters.

Hotels are higher than I expected for that time of year. Loews gets great reviews and is in a great location.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Which hotel?

Thank you I will check that out.

Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,804 posts
67 reviews
3. Re: Which hotel?

also check Hotwire.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,998 posts
4. Re: Which hotel?

Try the Seaport area of Boston

look at the following hotels

1, Aloft & Residence Inn

both are close to the subway “ Silver-line “ MBTA.com /

which is 🚍 “ SL 1 “ a bus service to South station ( final stop )

the outward journey from Logan 🛬 is free

you must pay on the return journey cost 2.75

ticket can be purchased from machines.

YouTube “ the most Boston day ever “ by Molivestv

enjoy.

5. Re: Which hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 16 October 2018, 16:18
Edited: 16 October 2018, 16:18

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
281 posts
92 reviews
6. Re: Which hotel?

You might want to check out the Bostonian Boston. We stayed there for a week a few years ago and found it was the perfect location for first time visitors to Boston. Close to everything downtown, including the TD Garden, and a great launch pad to explore & visit the sites. We've recommended this hotel to a few friends and they loved it as much as we did.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
17,801 posts
1 review
7. Re: Which hotel?

It's actually the Millennium Bostonian and it is indeed in a convenient location for the TD Garden, the Freedom Trail and Quincy Market.

Issaquah, Washington
Level Contributor
387 posts
540 reviews
8. Re: Which hotel?

My family stayed at the Courtyard Marriott at North Station which was a great hotel and very close to lots of interesting sites. The TD Garden and North Station was just across the street, and we were able to walk the freedom trail, over to the wharf, etc.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
26,651 posts
67 reviews
9. Re: Which hotel?

Alan, I agree with you about the Millenium ... BUT I just saw the "Bostonian Boston" on hotels.com !

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
281 posts
92 reviews
10. Re: Which hotel?

Further to my previous Post 6, when we stayed there, it was called the Millennium Bostonian and then when I searched this name in TA, Bostonian Boston came up so I assumed there was a name change. Anyway we're talking about the same hotel in a wonderful location. If and when we return to Boston for another visit, that's where we're going to stay!

Reply to: Which hotel?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted