We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ringwood, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental

This may be a very stupid question but..

Is there an good/bad time to pick your car up for optimum choice.

I told you it was stupid.

I have a car rental booked with Alamo in San Fran on O Farrell st. Having rented a car from here in the past and been disappointed with the car and also the long line. I'm now thinking about changing my pick up point to SFO. Anyone used Alamo here before? I would imagine its 10 times better than O'Farrell but it's just the inconvenience of having to go to the Airport to pick the car up.

I'm not usually this bothered but I've got this car for just over a month so I want something decent. Any help or advise would be great, thank you in advance.

P.s. I've booked a luxury category.

1. Re: Car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 20:43