We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eat-a-Pita (Southwest Harbor)

Lehigh Valley, PA
Level Contributor
920 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Eat-a-Pita (Southwest Harbor)

OK technically I should post this the SWH forum but this one gets the traffic.

I was checking out some of my favorite eating places in preparation for our visit beginning Saturday. My wife and I have enjoyed breakfasts outside at Eat-a-Pita for several years now. And it didn't hurt that they would prepare brown bag lunches to take on hikes.

Well the website is no longer there. So I Googled Eat-a-Pita and found this:

www.hinckleyrealestate.com/product.php…

Is Eat-a-Pita history? Still open? What's up?

Central New Jersey
Level Contributor
391 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Eat-a-Pita (Southwest Harbor)

Hey Paflyfisher! Lucky you, planning your MDI trip! Ours of 2007 is history, although it was one of the best with our daughter's wedding and many family and friends there. I, too googled Eat a Pita and having no success, clicked on the "cached" option and got through to their site. Good luck!

Bass Harbor, Maine
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eat-a-Pita (Southwest Harbor)

I drove by this morning and they looked open to me. I didn't see a for sale sign but that doesn't mean much - and I *was* driving : )

Lehigh Valley, PA
Level Contributor
920 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eat-a-Pita (Southwest Harbor)

Thanks for the info folks.

I did the obvious and called them this morning. They are open, unaware that the website was down and for sale. Don't know if the for sale is serious or not.

4. Re: Eat-a-Pita (Southwest Harbor)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 08:19