We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobster BLT

Butler
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Lobster BLT

Coming up next weekend and my wife's favorite, Thurston's, will already be closed for the season. She loves their Lobster BLT. Usually end up there 3 times during our trip. Anyone know of any other restaurant that makes one?

Or, since we will be in a house this year, any recommendations on a good place to buy fresh cooked lobster meat to take back to the house and make my own?

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
6,809 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Lobster BLT

Peekytoe Provisions for a great lobster BLT.

Hannaford market will steam a couple of lobsters for you at no extra charge and probably have the best price in town. Or stop at Dorr Lobster in Ellsworth on your way to BH....call the day before so that your lobster meat will be fresh...and check the current price before ordering ($45 per pound?)

Butler
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Lobster BLT

Thanks Tom.

I came across Peekytoe's last night and noticed you can add Lobster to their BLT.

Glad to hear you gave them the thumbs up, the wife will be excited to here I found her a place to stop for lunch one day.

Also, I liked your idea of checking with Hannaford market to steam some lobsters, might check in with them if we have a rainy day and my parents aren't up to going out for diner.

Reply to: Lobster BLT
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted