We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paia Inn Hotel - Best Place to Stay on the Island?

Sweden
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Paia Inn Hotel - Best Place to Stay on the Island?

Has anyone else stayed at this ultra cool place? We read the reviews and decided to stay there and have to say this is the best place we have stayed on the island. I read the responses from the post about "I don't get it" and it seems like it was started from someone that has'nt even seen the hotel. How can you get something if have not seen it? This place is "Magic" as the review says. It is also the coolest town on the island with lots of great restaurants and beaches. The Staff is friendly and you can tell they love working there. All the guests we talked to felt they had discovered a hidden jewel.

Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
36 reviews
11. Re: Paia Inn Hotel - Best Place to Stay on the Island?

Aloha,

For those of you who are interested, I can officially report on the lovely Paia Inn. We stayed there over the weekend and WILL go back without a doubt!

The rooms were 100% spotless and decorated beautifully. Each room has bold paintings from artist Avi Kiriaty and is accented with hip furniture & linens. The inn is fairly small...maybe 5 rooms? There is a common area upstairs near the guest rooms with a few desktop computers and books to read. In the courtyard downstairs, you can enjoy complimentary coffee & muffins from Anthony's Coffee House each morning. We stayed in the Junior Suite, which had a seating area with a fridge, sink, dishes & flatscreen tv.

During "beach hours", you can access the path behind the hotel right to the beach! We were so pleased with this quaint little place that it was a real downer to check into the Hotel-Hana Maui the next day. Not nearly as fresh & clean as the Paia Inn. (Of course "Hana" itself was spectacular!) If you have any questions, please let me know. BTW...we really enjoyed hanging out in Paia. Not sure if many people know how cool this little town is...

12. Re: Paia Inn Hotel - Best Place to Stay on the Island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2009, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Paia
Recent Conversations