We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lax to Hnl $245 rt

Laguna Niguel...
Level Contributor
7,753 posts
14 reviews
Lax to Hnl $245 rt

looks like from mid January to mid march, never thought we would see those prices again, Hawaiian Airlines with member discount

upstate NY
Level Contributor
36 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Lax to Hnl $245 rt

Almost as good, we're booked on Continental for January; EWR (Newark, NJ) to HNL $437 PP RT, DIRECT.

The 11 hour haul will be rough in coach, but eight nights in Maui will more than make up for the misery of that flight.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
3,312 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Lax to Hnl $245 rt

Amazing!

A really good source of airline specials, as well as other Hawaii information:

beatofhawaii.com/los-angeles-to-honolulu-jan…

Orange, CA
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Lax to Hnl $245 rt

Wow! Darn this child I have that is still in school. :)

Just for the heck of it I did check out HA fares for June LAX-HNL and they are in the $400RT range.

Very tempting.

Nor-Cal
Level Contributor
2,344 posts
29 reviews
4. Re: Lax to Hnl $245 rt

Tempting but off peak my dear trixee-good to see ya on the board-the other board really misses ya

Trabuco Canyon...
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Lax to Hnl $245 rt

I just checked the hawaiian air website and found $112 each way la to hnl on laots of dates 2nd half of Jan and first half of feb. It is killing me not to be able to snap up one of those seats! Just like Trixxee-kids in school :(

Sutherlin, Oregon
Level Contributor
159 posts
17 reviews
6. Re: Lax to Hnl $245 rt

We are going at the end of May for $124 from Pdx to Ogg. It was not a planned trip until I went to Hawaiian air. I am so weak when it comes to cheap flights to Hawaii!

7. Re: Lax to Hnl $245 rt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2009, 05:00
Get answers to your questions about Paia
Recent Conversations