We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kaiholo Hale, Paia Hawaii

Ft Lauderdale FL
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Kaiholo Hale, Paia Hawaii

We recently stayed in this lovely home that easily accommodated our large group and which also made the stay very cost-effective. The house is very clean and well-kept and fairly new. More importantly now, it is hotel-zoned even though there are no hotels -just a very quiet laid back community near Mama's Fish House and right near the beach. Maui is undergoing some change with their vacation rental situation and many places are not considered legal because they are not hotel-zoned.

Paia is a great town with super restaurants and a very mellow feel. We'll be back to Kaiholo Hale- as a couple (we can stay in one of the apartments) or as a group again.

KristinOrta
1 post
2 reviews
1. Re: Kaiholo Hale, Paia Hawaii

My husband, 2-year-old son, and I stayed here on our vacation. The home was so comfortable that we felt as if we were in our own home. The most wonderful part of Kaiholo Hale was the neighborhood safety. We were able to keep the windows open even at night and were able to feel the cool Hawaiian breeze as we slept. I loved that we were able to walk to Mama's Fish House and the little town (which was about a five minute drive) of Paia was so unique and had wonderful restaurants and boutiques. We are planning another trip to Maui, and we will be staying at Kaiholo Hale. I recommend Kaiholo Hale highly.

2. Re: Kaiholo Hale, Paia Hawaii

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Paia
Recent Conversations