We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chef's Table dining

Level Contributor
1 post
75 reviews
Save Topic
Chef's Table dining

We are looking for an interactive chef's table dining experience for a party of 5 in the West Maui area. Has anyone knowledge of where I could find one? Thanks,

Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
69,840 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chef's Table dining

Hula Grill does a scaled down version. I think Japengo at the Hyatt has some about once a month. They aren't really that common here, sorry.

Edited: 22 April 2017, 21:54
Mentioned in this post
Japengo
Japengo
1,143 Reviews
Maui, HI
Scottsdale...
Level Contributor
2,740 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chef's Table dining

Lahaina Grill had a table in a semi-private area last time I was there - it is not in or near the kitchen if that is what you mean by chef's table.

Mentioned in this post
Lahaina Grill
Lahaina Grill
3,414 Reviews
Maui, HI
Maui
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
69,840 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chef's Table dining

Most of the Chef's Table things are very high priced, and often done for special benefit events. The Chef actually cooks the entire meal in front of you.

You could contact Paris Nabavi, if you are in a condo. He owns several restaurants, and also does private meals. He also does meals at his house about once a month.

Iowa
Level Contributor
13,593 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chef's Table dining

The Mill House isn't in West Maui, it's at Maui Tropical Plantation near Wailulku, but for a special evening their Chef's Table dinner might be worth it. The calendar looks like it is still held on most Fridays.

mauitropicalplantation.com/chefs-table/

Edited: 22 April 2017, 22:33
Mentioned in this post
The Mill House
The Mill House
914 Reviews
Maui, HI
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Maui Tropical Plantation
Maui Tropical Plantation
1,153 Reviews
Maui, HI
Iowa
Level Contributor
13,593 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chef's Table dining

Oops! I meant Saturday.

Maui
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
69,840 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Chef's Table dining

I thought of that Teri, but figured the location wouldn't work. I think a couple of Wailea places do them too, but again-location :-(.

The Sheraton (Kaanapali) started a semi-chef's table a few months ago. Have no clue how it is, though!

Forgot--the Montage will do them at the Cliff House..............though the price is prob enough to make you jump off the Cliff, LOL.

Edited: 22 April 2017, 22:48
Mentioned in this post
Wailea
Wailea
Maui, HI
Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Kaanapali Beach Hotel
4,877 Reviews
Maui, HI
Iowa
Level Contributor
13,593 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Chef's Table dining

Lol! Good one, SW! I think we need to talk TB4 into hosting us at Cliff House. She's​ a good sport!

8. Re: Chef's Table dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2018, 06:18