We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do I need to bring a stroller?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
74 posts
25 reviews
Do I need to bring a stroller?

My husband and I will be traveling with our 4 yr old and 20 month old. Do I need to carry a stroller with me? We are not planning to do any hikes. Is there a good trail that we can walk with the stroller incase if i bring it?

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
137 reviews
1. Re: Do I need to bring a stroller?

There is wonderful ocean side walking/bicycle path in Kapa'a. Princeville and Po'ipu have plenty areas to take a stroller. I would certainly have a stroller, but it may be possible to rent one.

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
102 reviews
2. Re: Do I need to bring a stroller?

Bring the stroller. There are many places for nice urban strolls.

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
15,770 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: Do I need to bring a stroller?

When my kids were that small, i always traveled with their double stroller. It really helped navigating through the airports and we were able to gate check it. We used it once we arrived on Kauai to take our morning walks from our rental. I started to rent a double jogging stroller from ReadyRentals.com.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
48,763 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Do I need to bring a stroller?

I would bring the stroller! Shield the little ones from the sun.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
18,919 posts
1 review
5. Re: Do I need to bring a stroller?

Yes, bring the stroller. It will give the 20 month the ability to snooze now and then without you having to carry him/her.

California
Level Contributor
7,682 posts
52 reviews
6. Re: Do I need to bring a stroller?

We always brought an umbrella stroller, never would I lug a full size stroller around!

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
15,770 posts
59 reviews
7. Re: Do I need to bring a stroller?

My husband is too tall to push those umbrella strollers. Also, with 2, it's very nice to have a double stroller.

8. Re: Do I need to bring a stroller?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2016, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kapaa
Recent Conversations