We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking with Kauai Exclusive

Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Booking with Kauai Exclusive

thanks in advance! Has anyone booked Waipouli beach resort through kauai exclusive. Just looking at booking for 2016. Thanks

California
Level Contributor
41,201 posts
130 reviews
1. Re: Booking with Kauai Exclusive

Never heard of them. For Waipouli Beach Resort I recommend Kauai Calls.

summitpacific.com/kauai/…c302.html

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
1 review
2. Re: Booking with Kauai Exclusive

Never heard of them either but they show quite a number of units at Waipouli Beach Resort. There have been many discussions on this forum about WBR over the years and that name has never come up.

It's very possible they aren't the direct or main managers of these properties. They could simply be an intermediary who, if they can book a unit, they get a commission. It's always best to book directly with the company that physically manages the property and the renting of it, maintenance, housekeeping, key disbursement, all of that. You can ask them if this is them however you can usually find that in the website under the About us tabs or something to that effect. Even knowing where the company is located can be a clue. I don't see any of this on the Kauai Experience website. It's likely you will find those exact same units listed by the actual property manager/ rental agent on their websites.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
9 posts
164 reviews
3. Re: Booking with Kauai Exclusive

We are at WBR now and booked through Kauai Exclusive. They have been easy to work with, responsive to questions and the fee structure was better than others we could have booked through. Very detailed emails ahead of the trip and we had a voicemail and text the day we arrived with more information. We aren't high maintenance, but we are detail people and planners. We would use them again.

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
18,021 posts
137 reviews
4. Re: Booking with Kauai Exclusive

Do they have an on-island office? I can't find them on the Hawai'i BBB which tells me they are not even in the state.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
1 review
5. Re: Booking with Kauai Exclusive

Tar, who is their on-island representative? Who do you contact locally if you have a maintenance problem? Get locked out? Need housekeeping? Is it them, on island? Or are they just a third party booking agent operating via a website. More info, pls.

Edited: 05 October 2015, 21:45
6. Re: Booking with Kauai Exclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2016, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kapaa
Recent Conversations