We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachwalk status

California
Level Contributor
41,235 posts
130 reviews
Beachwalk status

CTinAZ, Pzp or David. I am hearing Beachwalk (formerly Scotty's) was sold and will close for renovations. Any word on the street what is happening there? I hope it will be better food than was served by Beachwalk. Great location.

Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
2,372 posts
1. Re: Beachwalk status

I am not aware of what you speak of. I pass by there along street on Saturday and will attempt to see situation.

Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
2,372 posts
2. Re: Beachwalk status

In a June 30th posting on yelp, a reviewer said they went there today but found that Beachwalk closed for renovations.

www.yelp.com/user_details_reviews_self…

Edited: 01 July 2015, 05:05
pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
25,666 posts
59 reviews
3. Re: Beachwalk status

Haven't heard anything.

California
Level Contributor
41,235 posts
130 reviews
4. Re: Beachwalk status

I just spoke to my niece who is staying at Courtyard and she went over and it is indeed closed.

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
25,666 posts
59 reviews
5. Re: Beachwalk status

They may have gotten a reputation for not-so-great food and not been able to grow the business.

California
Level Contributor
41,235 posts
130 reviews
6. Re: Beachwalk status

It has been for sale for 2 years, almost as long as that owner had it. Courtyard By Marriott folks said it finally sold and is being remodeled. I just wanted it confirmed as I tell a lot of people to stop for there for lunch and you know how that coconut wireless works.

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
25,666 posts
59 reviews
7. Re: Beachwalk status

Coconut wireless says it was sold. No other info so far.

8. Re: Beachwalk status

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2016, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Kapaa