We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lihue car rentals

seattle
5 posts
Lihue car rentals

What has happened to the car rental rates in Lhue?

California
Level Contributor
41,440 posts
130 reviews
1. Re: Lihue car rentals

Increase in taxes?

When are you trying to find rates? I just paid $12/day through Priceline, but my taxes were almost as much as my total rate.

Louisville
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Lihue car rentals

Priceline is the way to go. Last trip to Kauai and a recent trip to California I used Priceline. Good deal in Kauai and a great deal in Ca.

Bid low, they will decline or except. If decline.....bid again.

California
Level Contributor
7,809 posts
52 reviews
3. Re: Lihue car rentals

Another fan of Priceline! Never had a problem with them and always the lowest rate. Although not Hawaii, I just booked a mid size car for San Diego this weekend and paid $13.00 a day. You can't rent a bike for that price!

Edited: 24 October 2011, 16:51
Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
18,986 posts
1 review
4. Re: Lihue car rentals

What are your dates? If you're booking too far out you might not be saying those discounts the more reduced rates they might start doling out.

5. Re: Lihue car rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 16:19
Get answers to your questions about Kapaa
Recent Conversations