We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Building F Pono Kai

Newman, California
Level Contributor
88 posts
32 reviews
Building F Pono Kai

I will be staying @ Pono Kai in December. My confirmation shows my room # beginning with F. So, I assume that means building F. Has anyone ever stayed in that building, or know someone who has? From my research I have found out building F is in the Middle of the complex.

In reading the forums have found out some are timeshares and some are privately owned. I haven't found anything about building F. I don't care who owns it, just hope it is not one that has gotten bad reviews.

Thank you for your help.

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
25,744 posts
59 reviews
1. Re: Building F Pono Kai

Here's a link to an aerial view. Looks like Bldg. R is mostly ocean view.

http://wizardpub.com/kauai/krponokai.html

California
Level Contributor
41,457 posts
130 reviews
2. Re: Building F Pono Kai

<<Looks like Bldg. R is mostly ocean view.>>

I don't see a building R. I assume you had fast fingers and meant F. Looks like a good location.

Florida
Level Contributor
83 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Building F Pono Kai

Most of building F is considered ocean view locating in a central location near the swimming pool. There is alot of additional information and site map on their website.

4. Re: Building F Pono Kai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Kapaa
Recent Conversations