We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mill Inn

Bruges, Belgium
Level Contributor
8 posts
33 reviews
Mill Inn

Anyone experience with this hotel ?

Wondering if there are some nice restaurants in the area around (closely) as we probably will arrive late in the evening .

Is there a cowboy shop in Sheridan - look too buy new boots .

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
7,851 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Mill Inn

When I go to Sheridan, I stay downtown so, sorry, I don't know anything about the Mill Inn.

There are a large number of western shops in downtown Sheridan:

sheridanwyoming.org/the-town/…

My favorite is King's Saddlery, which has a wide selection of boots and hats, saddles and tack, along with a huge saddle museum:

http://www.kingsropes.com/

There's also a Boot Barn close by, which has a good selection of boots.

Stop by the mint bar for a beer:

www.themintbarinsheridan.com/tour/index.html

Edited: 23 December 2012, 20:18
Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
50 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Mill Inn

Hi. Do you know of a really nice hotel in downtown Sheridan? We will only be staying there for one night, en route from Mt. Rushmore/Devils Tower to Yellowstone, and the downtown area looks so fun!

Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
7,851 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Mill Inn

I stay at the Best Western, which is on the north edge of downtown and an easy walk.

4. Re: Mill Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Sheridan