We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheridan, WY Vacation Rentals

Allen, TX
2 posts
Save Topic
Sheridan, WY Vacation Rentals

Hey anyone - need some vacation help. We are going to Sheridan, WY next summer for a trip and we are looking for a fun filled resort/get away. We would like something in the mountains, by the mountains (beautiful view). We have approx 15 people - of all ages. Would like a cabin or house or such. Want to be able to grill outside, sit by a fire (if weather permits), fish, hike and just enjoy! Want/need indoor plumbing. All 15 do not need to sleep in same quarters probably would prefer not to. Since the majority of our stay will be in Sheridan we don't want to have to drive to far and only want to camp it for two days - some people require three days.

If you could give me some ideas I sure would appreciate it

Thanks much!

Burlington, Iowa...
Level Contributor
618 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheridan, WY Vacation Rentals

I don't have any personal recommendations but have you checked out www.vrbo.com ? That's where we found ours in Montana and loved it!

2. Re: Sheridan, WY Vacation Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Sheridan