We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transportation

2 posts
Public Transportation

Is there public transportation in Sheridan? I hope to stay in Fairfield Inn and Suites but I've read that it's a bit far from downtown Sheridan. I don't have a car and I'm a solo traveler. How do i go from one tourist site to another here without a private car?

4 replies to this topic
Billings, Montana
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
7,151 posts
1 review
1. Re: Public Transportation

On this website, it looks like your only option (other than renting a car) is a taxi.

https:/…

Deb

Edited: 25 June 2018, 14:35
Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
19,605 posts
95 reviews
2. Re: Public Transportation

How are you getting to Sheridan without a car?

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
19,605 posts
95 reviews
3. Re: Public Transportation

"GOOSE CREEK TRANSIT

The Sheridan Senior Center provides door-to-door local transportation to passengers of all ages, seven days a week. In addition to rides within Sheridan, daily trips are available to Big Horn, Dayton and Ranchester.

Rides within Sheridan city limits may be purchased Monday through Friday at the Sheridan Senior Center front desk with cash, check or credit card. They can also be purchased from a Goose Creek Transit driver. Drivers can only accept exact cash, and do not carry change. Individuals must pay per ride or trip.

Hours:

Monday through Friday – 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM

Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays – 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM"

"How to Get Here" from www.sheridanwyoming.org

sheridanwyoming.org/plan-your-trip/…

2 posts
4. Re: Public Transportation

Thank you all for your reply. Really appreciate it. I will be riding a Greyhound bus from Whitefish, Montana to Sheridan, Wyoming.

Reply to: Public Transportation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sheridan