We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee Shops

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
34 reviews
Coffee Shops

Are there any coffee shops in Ephraim now?

5 replies to this topic
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,679 posts
146 reviews
1. Re: Coffee Shops

I'd say it depends on what you mean by a coffee shop. Do you mean you've got to have a specific type of fancy latte (like my daughter), that's one thing. Or do you mean a place to have a casual meal? I haven't been to Leroy's, but it's listed on TA and gets good reviews. Also, sometimes places say Ephraim or Fish Creek and they're between the two. We've stayed at Sommerset Inn and their address is Ephraim, but they're a bit north of Ephraim center and a few yards from Sister Bay shops and restaurants.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Coffee Shops

We'd like to be able to walk into town from our cottage in the morning for a cup of coffee.

Fish Creek...
Level Contributor
998 posts
67 reviews
3. Re: Coffee Shops

I think Leroy's is open again, that would be it as far as I know.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,679 posts
146 reviews
4. Re: Coffee Shops

Consider looking up the cottage on Google with the satellite, or even the other version and see if walking is an option. People do walk along the roads, but be very careful, there aren't a lot of sidewalks as this is generally a rural area. Some roads have broader shoulders than others, and some areas have side-walks, but not everywhere.

Illinois
Level Contributor
10 posts
20 reviews
5. Re: Coffee Shops

I stayed in Ephraim this past week. Leroy's is great.

Reply to: Coffee Shops
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ephraim