We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Snowshoe resort

Cary, North Carolina
1 post
Save Topic
Hotels near Snowshoe resort

I have booked a hotel in Snowshoe for two nights but unable to find a room that is vacant for the third night on Friday since it is a last minute trip. Does anyone know of any options for hotels in a town near Snowshoe that may still have some availability for a last minute booking? Looking just for a one-bedroom for two people that is not too far from Snowshoe by car. Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Waynesville,NC
Level Contributor
355 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Snowshoe resort

Cass Scenic Railroad State Park is only ten miles from Snowshoe- I would consider it a good option if they have availability. If memory serves correctly, I believe you would be looking at Marlinton or Elkins otherwise.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
9,697 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Snowshoe resort

Check The Inn at Snowshoe at the bottom of the mountain. Also Morning Glory Inn about 5 miles away might have a vacancy. Keep checking with lodging on the mountain as vacancies might happen at the last minute. There are a lot of B&B's in the area as well you might google to find. Good luck!

Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
10,301 posts
3,004 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Snowshoe resort

DE is correct.

Do you understand you are coming at a very busy time?

Reply to: Hotels near Snowshoe resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Snowshoe