We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best accommodations?

Virginia
Level Contributor
678 posts
45 reviews
Best accommodations?

I am just starting some research on where to stay for a long Snowshoe weekend. It has been two decades since I stayed there and there are so many new properties. I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom condo (or house) close to the Village area, or accessible to that area by shuttle. I do not need to be slopeside. I would really like an upscale property, with access to a pool or hot tub. I tried searching on the Snowshoe website, but could not find photos of properties without plugging in dates.. My dates are flexible between January and March (avoiding President's weekend!). I would really appreciate any recommendations you may have. Thanks in advance!

2 replies to this topic
Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
11,549 posts
153 reviews
1. Re: Best accommodations?

Just plug in any dates to see lodging. You don't have to commit.

We have stayed at Alleghany Springs many times. It has its own pool and hot tub and private parking. They used to have valet parking, not sure if they still do. We love it. We have also stayed in Highland House a couple of times and it is very nice too. Seneca is another very nice property with its own hot tub. No matter where you stay you have access to the Split Rocks Pool and spa. (it is right beside Alleghany Springs, so you don't have far to walk, another perk) All of these are in the Village which we prefer to other areas. Just know if your room faces the Village you might hear some music and noise late at night. Not too bad, but still.

Virginia
Level Contributor
678 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: Best accommodations?

Thanks so much, very helpful information :)

Reply to: Best accommodations?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Snowshoe