We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Master Park Garage

Washington
Level Contributor
521 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Master Park Garage

Has anyone used MasterPark garage when flying out of SeaTac? I found a good coupon price but wondered about their service.

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Master Park Garage

they are ok

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
Level Contributor
6,141 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Master Park Garage

MasterPark is always our choice, though we typically park in Lot B (it's a little cheaper) than the garage. Their service is great. Always download their coupon. You give it to them when checking out. Make sure you give them your Alaska frequent flier # for additional miles.

Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Master Park Garage

I too am a big fan of Lot B (and getting the Alaska miles). But that's because it's convenient to me--I can't imagine there's much difference between all the Masterpark lots, so just try whichever is most convenient to you.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,156 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Master Park Garage

they are my favoirte airport pkg lot and I too like lot B. Yolu seldom have to wait for a shuttle at seatac and they are very efficient.

5. Re: Master Park Garage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about SeaTac