We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day on Long Beach peninsula

Pickens, South...
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Topic
One day on Long Beach peninsula

We will staying in Cannon Beach for several days at the end of July. On one of those days we would like to explore the Long Beach peninsula but I need some help in deciding how to plan the day. We have visited Astoria and Cape Disappointment on previous trips so we are looking to go farther north from there. I've read about many things that we would be interested in but need some help coming up with a realistic plan for the day. -- Discovery Trail, Oysterville, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point, Kite Museum, beach walking--anything else you might suggest. Can't do it all but how can we best use our time? We will be traveling south on the Oregon coast the next day.

1 reply
Level Contributor
36,364 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day on Long Beach peninsula

Do you like to golf? One of my favorite courses is in Long Beach. Marsh's Free Museum is fun to browse through, go to Captain Bob's for some awesome seafood and smoked salmon chowder. We also love explorng the small town of Seaview. The Shelburne Inn and 42nd Street Cafe are nice places for meals there. Enjoy your travels! :)

Reply to: One day on Long Beach peninsula
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Long Beach
More Long Beach Topics