We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oregon Coast Fireworks from hotel room

Coupeville...
Level Contributor
23 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Oregon Coast Fireworks from hotel room

Hi All: Want to spend my anniversary, July 4th, somewhere along the Oregon Coast but not much further south than Astoria. Any recommendations for a hotel to watch fireworks from. Does Long Beach, Astoria and Seaside have firework shows? Just want to relax in my room and watch. Any and all suggestions welcome. Thanks!!!

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oregon Coast Fireworks from hotel room

Astoria is not even on the Oregon Coast, but just NE of it. So I'm a little confused here.

Also watching fireworks from inside rooms is pretty far from magical in my experience! Have you looked on the town calendars?

Edited: 07 June 2015, 06:01
Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,113 posts
1,081 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oregon Coast Fireworks from hotel room

Astoria has fireworks; I think they are shooting them off from around 39th Street. You could contact the Chamber of Commerce to double check. Most lodging will have a minimum 2 or 3 night stay for the Holiday weekend, and of course Astoria is on the river, not ocean.

Wherever you decide, book ASAP!

Level Contributor
36,321 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oregon Coast Fireworks from hotel room

Sorry I missed this post earlier. Where did you end up? We attended the Seaside show, it was spectacular! I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to see an amazing show. The parade was lots of fun also. :)

4. Re: Oregon Coast Fireworks from hotel room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2016, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Long Beach
More Long Beach Topics