We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

1 post
Save Topic
Weather

I'm going on my honeymoon the third week of November, I was just wondering what we should do for fun and what the weather is like, what should we wear?

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,749 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

First the weather: Count on cool temps with rain. At least drizzle. What to do for fun? Since I know nothing about you or your husband, I am unable to recommend anything that will fit you, however, if you go to www.funbeach.com you will find all the answers to your questions including where to stay and where to eat. Good luck and have fun. Chuck.

Renton, WA
Level Contributor
4,200 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Go to www.wunderground.com, type Long Beach, WA into the search box and scroll down until you see View Calendar on the right.

3. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Long Beach
More Long Beach Topics