We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comfort Suites Bypass Williamsburg 2 bedroom

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gilbertsville...
Level Contributor
18 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Comfort Suites Bypass Williamsburg 2 bedroom

Has anyone ever stayed in the "two bedroom" hotel room at Comfort Suites Bypass?

I was told they have a king bedroom with a partition that can be closed off and another room with two queens. There is a living area with sofa bed in between the bedrooms.

If anyone has any other recommendations for a two bedroom budget friendly hotel in Williamsburg that offers indoor pool and includes breakfast please share - it will be appreciated.

Thanks much!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
198 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comfort Suites Bypass Williamsburg 2 bedroom

Hi Linny - I am looking at same options for our family, and I've only located Homewood Suites and Holiday Inn as other properties with two-bed, two-bath option. Not sure if Embassy Suites may also have this room type? Kingsmill Resort is another option, but prices there are slightly higher than other properties.

HTH!

Gilbertsville...
Level Contributor
18 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comfort Suites Bypass Williamsburg 2 bedroom

Hi there!

Thanks so much!

Since I posted this I did some more research into VRBO and Homeaway= we use them for all of our Italy trips and have always had great accommodations.

I did find some really great options 2bed 2 bath with family room, dining room, full kitchen, pools, mini golf, lake - even some with first floor outdoor hot tub and lake view.

The rates for a week in June average $1000.

I did find one that is renting at $895 - pretty good value I think with the kids.

We are driving into Williamsburg so it seems to make sense to go this way.

We'll probably buy the Bounce pass and I hear that includes free parking at BG, CW and Water Park.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Happy Travels!

3. Re: Comfort Suites Bypass Williamsburg 2 bedroom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Williamsburg