We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in the Lake Redwing area

Hartford...
Level Contributor
518 posts
56 reviews
What to do in the Lake Redwing area

We have the opportunity to spend a week at Virginia Beach in the Redwing Lake area on the beach in early July. This was just thrown at me....and me, being the planner, I need to get some background information. HELP! We are two 60-something couples who love good food and the guys love fishing and golfing. Are there any wineries to visit in the general area (that's the ladies' passion). Any help/ area attractions/ restaurant recommendations are very welcome. Thank you in advance!

Springfield, VA
Destination Expert
for Fairfax
Level Contributor
2,151 posts
298 reviews
1. Re: What to do in the Lake Redwing area

You won't be far from Williamsburg and the Williamsburg Winery.

2. Re: What to do in the Lake Redwing area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach