We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bicycle rental

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
117 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bicycle rental

Hello. Is anyone renting out bicycles? How about mopeds?

6 replies to this topic
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bicycle rental

As far as I know, there are no bike rentals in Culebra. However, I am very insterested in this topic because I will be there in a couple of weeks.

Mentioned in this post
Culebra
Culebra
Puerto Rico
boston
Level Contributor
606 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bicycle rental

There used to be a bike rental place. Idk if it’s still there. Call a guest house or two for recent info. I haven’t seen mopeds. We used a golf cart, which was great. Then again, we lucked out with no rain.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,578 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bicycle rental

No Moped rental, but many use Golf Carts

Kent, Ohio
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bicycle rental

I was in Culebra in early June, I frequently drove past a place on the left side of 250 just as you're leaving town (road to Zoni) that had numerous bikes out front that looked like it was a rental. It was at an intersection but I couldn't tell you what the intersecting street name was or if it even had a name. Also I believe it was across the street from what looked like a kayak rental place. The only other landmark is a black Lab mix dog that is frequently sleeping in the intersection or in the street!

Also on one of the tourist maps is an advertisement for Culebra Scooter Rental 787 742 3514, 787 742 0195 it looks like they are associated with Carlo's Jeep Rental

Mentioned in this post
Culebra
Culebra
Puerto Rico
Zoni Beach
Zoni Beach
412 Reviews
Puerto Rico
Minneapolis
Level Contributor
117 posts
4 reviews