We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naturist beach and somewhere to stay !

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Naturist beach and somewhere to stay !

We are two older ladies who want to spend ten days here in September .

We like naturist beaches and places to eat in the evening and want to rent an apartment near the sea with a kichen and outside area ir balcony.Any suggestions?

england
Level Contributor
215 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naturist beach and somewhere to stay !

I haven't stayed there but have heard good things about The Infiniti complex. i believe their self catering apartments and villas suit parties of all sizes. The complex itself caters for naturists and it's not far from the naturist beaches.

Might be worth a Google.

Good luck.

scotland
Level Contributor
11,537 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naturist beach and somewhere to stay !

tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentals-g580322-Re…

Rentals above,and should give you a better idea

London, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naturist beach and somewhere to stay !

We have found a lovely beachfront villa on Galera Beach and I believe Flag beach is the nearest nudist beach.Any others ?

dewsbury uk
Level Contributor
589 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naturist beach and somewhere to stay !

Unless you hire a car, flag beach is the nearest, although quite a walk from Galera Beach area. When you get there the beach is huge so plenty of places to spread out and its naturist friendly all along.

The other ones are south of Correlejo or in the village of El Cotillo about 20 mins from Correlejo. Whilst El Cotillo can be done on the bus, again the naturist beach is quite a walk...

Co. Kildare
Level Contributor
480 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Naturist beach and somewhere to stay !

El Cotillo has a beautiful long sandy beach, none of it is specified/allocated as naturist but is accepted all along the beach.

If you were going by bus there is a stop on the edge of the village just 500m from the beach. There may even be stops further along the lagoons but my memory fails me, we have always had a car.

This link shows the bus stop, approx, to the beach, you could take the little yellow man for a walk to get an idea of the place as there are points where you can see the beach from the road.

http://g.co/maps/b27vz

Infact El Cotilllo may suit you as a place to stay. There are about a dozen restaurants and a few bars and is mostly private rental accomodation, only one hotel. It is very quiet though no nightlife as such.

When I was looking for accomodation last summer I came across an apartment complex a little out of the village that is naturist, I can't remember what its called but if you are interested I can have another look.

London, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Naturist beach and somewhere to stay !

We have a place to stay and flights booked but thank you anyway especially for all the other info.Any other tips welcome!

Edited: 13 January 2012, 08:28
Co. Kildare
Level Contributor
480 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Naturist beach and somewhere to stay !

Glad you've found somewhere that suits. Do come back and tell us about your trip.

London, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Naturist beach and somewhere to stay !

We will! Researching till then .

9. Re: Naturist beach and somewhere to stay !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 10:23
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo