We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lidl supermarket near Bellevue apartments.

Which Port d'Alcudia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lidl supermarket near Bellevue apartments.

Hi, I am trying to do my research before heading off to the Bellevue apartment is 2 weeks and somebody mentioned that there is a Lidl supermarket near the apartments - can somebody tell me where it is and how far please! as with 3 kids we will need to stock up on a lot of drinks!!!

county durham
Level Contributor
160 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lidl supermarket near Bellevue apartments.

ive been to alcudia 7 times in 2 years and never saw lidl wish i had .there is 2 carting tracks (one in the belleview and one down from the jupiter saturno ).the one down near the jupiter saturno cross over at the pedestrian crossing and head towards the port area .on the way towards the port on your left hand side is a really cheap supermarket but look carefully as it is well under the building .we were there in may this year and were paying 1 euro for 2 litres pepsi and 7 up. we actually stayed at the belleview.do not shop in the belleview and the shop outside the belleview can be expensive .this supermarket is cheap .sells fresh fruit as well...try the market on sun and tuesday just follow the crowd on the main road (really)

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Lidl supermarket near Bellevue apartments.

Hi, could you tell me when you said you paid 2 euro for a 2ltr of pepsi am i right in saying that was in the supermarket and not the apartments?

county durham
Level Contributor
160 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lidl supermarket near Bellevue apartments.

one euro for 2 litres in supermarket shop in the belleview very very expensive .that supermarket is very cheap for water and canned drinks as well .seriously dont shop in the belleview spar.the best rate for the euro when we were there last was in colber shop opposite the belleview 123 euro for 100 pound

county durham
Level Contributor
160 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lidl supermarket near Bellevue apartments.

one euro for 2 litre in that super market or you could pay up to 4 euro for the same in the belleview supermarket

county durham
Level Contributor
160 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lidl supermarket near Bellevue apartments.

the supermarket is euroski

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Lidl supermarket near Bellevue apartments.

Hi, thanks, that is a huge saving!! just on drinks for the kids alone! We dont need to worry about the rate of exchange as we live in Ireland and use euro all the time, but I will keep it in mind for anyone I meet while on hols! thanks again, any chance you can remember the name of any decent but not too expensive resturants nearby? any info at all would be great - we're starting to get excited and looking forward to the sunshine!

county durham
Level Contributor
160 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lidl supermarket near Bellevue apartments.

when you walk out of the complex you get loads of offers to eat as you walk down the street.we went self catering in may but upgraded to all inclusive when we got there.if you get fed up cooking you can pay 25 euro an adult and 12.5 euro a child to upgrade per day but must upgrade for the remainder of holiday ..for example if you were there for 2 weeks and had been there 11 days you would have to upgrade for 3 days .for all meals and all drinks slush puppies pop and snack bar .seriously food can be expensive in the restaurants so maybe cheaper to upgrade

county durham
Level Contributor
160 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lidl supermarket near Bellevue apartments.

cheers bar is cheap and entertainment around 8.30pm on a night for kids .

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Lidl supermarket near Bellevue apartments.

Thanks again, we might just have to consider all inclusive we are booked in for breakfast so it may not cost too much to upgrade! Thanks so much for your help

county durham
Level Contributor
160 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lidl supermarket near Bellevue apartments.

you pay at reception but if you do upgrade wait until 12 noon as if you go before 12 noon you would have an extra day to pay as when you pay its 12 noon to 12 noon the next day as one day .so basically if you do upgrade and arrive at say midnight dont upgrade then wait till noon and eat out for breakfast otherwise an expensive mistake.you can eat as much as you want .full english (irish)breakfast cereal croissants ect ... lunch then evening meal.drinks at meal times are included when all inclusive and snack bar open up above the restaurant late night .booze at pool bars 10 am till 6 pm and snack bars available during those hours around the pool...the morocco bar is open 12 pm till 12 am and all drinks are included in the all inclusive .slush puppies for kids and ice creams around the pool are included in all inclusive ...slush puppies for the adults are great with vodka in lol ...when we arrived we were in a self catering block but when we up graded they gave us a 2 bedroom appartment opposite reception around 3 pools free of charge...fill your boots if you do upgrade

Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations