We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet2

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
Level Contributor
117 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Jet2

Anyone use Jet2 for a holiday in Palma Nova before ?

Larkhall, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet2

We've booked to go with them in July, this will be the first time we've used them.

Edited: 14 February 2012, 13:56
rotherham
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet2

We have had a holiday to Majorca with them a few years ago and we have alos used them for flight only to Majorca not had any problems with them and would use them again..

WENDY

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet2

I recently booked with them for a holiday in Palma Nova for August. No problems so far, they appear to have taken the deposit okay although I haven't had my card statement yet. Within minutes of booking they had sent a confirmation email.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet2

Just a few words of reassurance I hope.There is nothing revolutionary about booking package holidays with no frills airlines eg Jet2 or easyJet.They provide the flight then link up with an accommodation agency for your hotel/apartment and a transfer company.If you wanted to do DIY you would have an infinitely wider choice by confirming your flight then looking at the likes of Travel Republic or alpharooms.But I accept that some people are happy to leave it to one company to consolidate the components of a package holiday.And the hotels Jet2 use are not exclusive to them-you will probably see the same ones on the other sites I mentioned.

As you are booking at least flights and accommodation with the same provider you are protected financially against any default but pay by credit.card for belt and braces cover.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jet2

we have booked a package with them for July . have used them for years for flight only and when the ash cloud happened we were in Eygpt . Our flight was cancelled and they got us a new flight 1 week later. As we did it DIY we had to find and pay for our own hotel for that week but once we got back home Jet2 gave us the money back for the hotel.

So i wouldn`t worry about it

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,941 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jet2

We used them in October for a holiday to the Costas ,we have have used them for just flights to the Canaries and Prague and will be using them for our trip to Palma in June .

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
23 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jet2

we were brought back by Jet 2 and it was the most comfortable and well organised trip back we have ever had.

It was a replacement plane brought in because our charter plane had broke down. I would highly recommend them Jet 2 that is

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jet2

i think jet 2 is the best off the no frills airlines.

Cumbria, England
Level Contributor
213 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jet2

Used them numerous times for flight only to Majorca & Rome. Can not fault them one bit. A word of advise if you want to take it.... I have just booked flights with them & accommodation in Palma Nova through Hotels4U - 9 nights S/C in August for three of us comes to £1300. Booking the whole holiday with Jet 2 would have been £1700. I know not every body wants to do it this way but it's surprising how big the difference can be.

Have a great time - John

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
51 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jet2

we booked a package with jet 2 september 2011 hotel tropico palma nova we had to wait over 2hours at the airport for our transfer when we got to hotel no room for us for the first night i could not c ontact jet2 on the phone so i refused to be moved .... eventually the hotel gave in and found us a room [nice one] when i got home jet2 said the transfers are handled through their agent and they said they were going to look again at the transfer system again...as to the hotel they said as we were experienced travellers we handled the situation well but no apology..... this may still surprise you but i would use them again but i would get an e mail from them a couple of days before i go confirming the transfers and the hotel accomodation.are in place PS while on holiday a hotel employee confirmed that when hotels in majorca are overbooked the independant traveller and the smaller holiday companies guests are moved first, not the big boys clients

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova