We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cala blanca apartments

Mullingar, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
cala blanca apartments

Just back from week in cala blanca apts what a perfect location. Very basic but quite clean could have had few more clean towels. Must say the staff could have a few lessons in courtesy most unfriendly bunch.

Waterford
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cala blanca apartments

I have stayed in these apartments 3 times and am going back on my 4th stay the start of next month. The location is second to none, however I agree 100% regarding the staff. Believe me they've been like that since 1999 which was my first visit! Lift is a bit scarry, the door closes really quick. Other than that it's a great spot. Usually when we stay there there's a little make shift library of books/mags people leave behind which is handy when you've run out of holiday reading.

belfast
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cala blanca apartments

Hi, WE are just back from Palam Nova, we stayed two weeks in The Luxor Apartments, we had a lovely holiday and the complex was great, lovely pool and nice and quiet. We stayed in one of the bungalows facing the main block, it was great and had everything we needed. The only down side for me was the apartments are up a bit of a hill, I suffer with pains and it was a bit of a nightmare sometimes.

I saw the Cala Blance Apartments, and I thought they were in a great location we would love to stay there, could you please tell me who you booked them with, could you send me an e-mail address or a web site. My e-mail is helenmawhinney@yahoo.co.uk.

Thank You Helen

Mullingar, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cala blanca apartments

Hi Helen,we flew from dublin with budget travel, last minute deal. Its a perfect spot as long as you dont want luxury ! anna

belfast
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cala blanca apartments

Hi Anna, Thank you for the info, we dont kneed luxury as long as the apartment is clean, can you tell me who you booked your holiday with? Helen

5. Re: cala blanca apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2010, 06:17