We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Important match on T.V. - Ireland

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Carlow, Ireland
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Important match on T.V. - Ireland

Hi everyone.

Does anybody know a bar etc where we can watch a very important Irish hurling match on Sunday 10th Sept. It will have to be someplace that has Setanta sport.

THanks in advance.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Important match on T.V. - Ireland

Hi,

Depending on where you are staying then there is Bogarts and the Irish Bistro in Cala Egos, the Hollywood bar in Cala D'or and possible the Red Lion in Cala D'or also.

Others will show it depending on what time and if any UK football is also on

28SAC

Galway, Ireland.
Level Contributor
2 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Important match on T.V. - Ireland

I think you have your dates mixed up. You're probaly talking about the hurling final on Sunday September 4th....

I am also looking for a place to watch it near here.

Level Contributor
75 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Important match on T.V. - Ireland

There is an Irish bar called walshies that shows a lot of sport, I wanted to watch a rugby game and they put it on for me, I'm pretty sure they have setanta. If you call in beforehand and let them know they will do there best to put it on for you.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Important match on T.V. - Ireland

Hi Skodaireland,

Where are you staying?

28SAC

Carlow, Ireland
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Important match on T.V. - Ireland

Hi 28SAC. We are staying in Cala D`or apartments.

To Gar77, I think its the football final that is on the 11th Sept, I am posing this question of behalf of my husband, I am not really a fan so forgive me!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the help.

Cheers

6. Re: Important match on T.V. - Ireland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 08:19