We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eroski Cala D'or or Cala Egos

Blackpool
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Eroski Cala D'or or Cala Egos

Hi

Staying at Porti Cari Park (formerly Puerto Sol) end of June. Which is the nearest & biggest of the Eroski supermarkets?

Does anyone know what time they close at night?

We land at 6pm, transfer with Resorthopppa, would love to be able to do food/drink shopping that evening!

Thanks!!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
2,544 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Eroski Cala D'or or Cala Egos

Hi Curly

You are not far off the middle distance wise, with the Egos being the nearer, but the smaller by a long way, think Aldi/ Lidel rather than Asda, Tesco. Both are a cab back with shopping. I imagine that the Cala Dor site opens later but cant help with exact times. You are probably pushing it with a 6pm landing.

The old Puerto Dell Sol site had a small Spar type shop that was actually quite good I wonder if this will reopen?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,369 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: Eroski Cala D'or or Cala Egos

Hi Curly,

Landing at 6pm, hopefully out of the Airport by 7'ish with a transfer of 1 hour you could possibly make it!

Not quite sure when Eroski close, but certainly not before 8.30pm, however, you will find a good Spar in Cala Egos which is open, I think, until 10pm.

Have a good holiday.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
3. Re: Eroski Cala D'or or Cala Egos

Thanks for replies really looking forward to holiday in less than 2 weeks. Seems like we should have time to stock up on few essentials before exploring the area. Never stayed in cala dor before. Any recommended bars restaurants much appreciated we are a couple in our mid thirties enjoy both nice meals out and the odd night out a bit more boozy!!!!!

westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
131 reviews
4. Re: Eroski Cala D'or or Cala Egos

There is one very good thread on this forum about the best eating places in CD - I don't know how to put a link in on my phone but I'm sure you can find it - it started a couple of months or so ago and 28 SAC put the link up again for someone about a week or so ago.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,949 posts
81 reviews
5. Re: Eroski Cala D'or or Cala Egos

Here you go,

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g580287-i10186-k…

My pleasure Makk28.

Eroski stay open till 10am in high season.

28SAC

Blackpool
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
6. Re: Eroski Cala D'or or Cala Egos

Thanks really good thread.

Seems loads of good restaurants

westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
131 reviews
7. Re: Eroski Cala D'or or Cala Egos

Gracias 28SAC !

8. Re: Eroski Cala D'or or Cala Egos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 03:18