We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dsitance to Marina and town centre from Cala azul Park

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
45 posts
23 reviews
Dsitance to Marina and town centre from Cala azul Park

Hi, I am looking at the Cala Azul Park for our holidays next summer. Can anyone tell me how much of a walk it is to the resort centre and marina, I understand they are two separate areas (never been to cala D'or)

Thanks in advance.

4 replies to this topic
Liverpool
Level Contributor
284 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Dsitance to Marina and town centre from Cala azul Park

We've stayed in the Cala Ferrera hotel just up the road from the Azul. I'd say a ten minute stroll to Cala Gran which we done many a time and from Cala Gran to the marina about fifteen minutes.

Some folks will say a bit more and some might say less but it's a nice walk with shops, bars and play areas for kids. It's a lovely area, one of our favourites.

Edited: 12 November 2017, 21:57
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
45 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Dsitance to Marina and town centre from Cala azul Park

Thanks Opaldan for the feedback, good to know. Going self catering as we sooner go out in the evenings than stay around the complex. Plenty to do in both areas I presume or would you sooner one over the other ..?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
284 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Dsitance to Marina and town centre from Cala azul Park

Coming from Azul you turn left onto the main road, it's a few hundred yards to the end passing shops and eateries and also a lovely play area for kids with go karts, large bouncy castle and whirly boats. Another good size play area at the end of the road with outside entertainment at Eden Paradise. Pass the play area down the side road, cross over and walk down the steps/ramp passing a the Tropical Gardens where we have watched good entertainment.

From there carry on to many shops and a lots of lovely restaurants. You'll be a short walk to the marina from there, enjoy.

Edited: 13 November 2017, 11:46
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
45 posts
23 reviews
4. Re: Dsitance to Marina and town centre from Cala azul Park

Excellent, thanks again for the info.

Reply to: Dsitance to Marina and town centre from Cala azul Park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or