We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa ses arcades

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
60 reviews
Villa ses arcades

Hi all

We are looking at booking this villa for extended family of ten but not planning on hiring a car

Is this do able for this villa. Does the train stop near by if we did want to go into cala d'or.

We would spend most dsys and nights at the villa but would like to visit the beaches and shops at some point. And also would need to do grocery shopping. Would this be easy to do without a car?

Thanks

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,952 posts
85 reviews
1. Re: Villa ses arcades

Hi,

Linking this to your other post you really need transport if you want to get about from here.

The Villa is great, I’ve had a look around it several times, fantastic position overlooking Porto Petro bay but in a quite isolated area.

Should not really have a Cala Egos address as it is closer to Porto Petro apart from the fact that you have to walk around the bay to get to PP.

No shops or bars anywhere near and the land train does not go anywhere near anymore.

Easy to call a taxi that would be €6-50 to Cala D,or or the Marina.

10 to 15 min stroll to Egos along dark roads at night.

I would not stay here without transport.

SAC

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: Villa ses arcades

Many thanks for your help. I really appreciate it

3. Re: Villa ses arcades

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2018, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or