We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help - bus?!

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Help - bus?!

Hi Guys

Currently enjoying my first holiday to Cala d'or - I'm hoping the weather stays as lovely as it has been today!

I'm looking at heading to Santanyi market on Saturday but struggling with the bus time table - is the bus then best way of getting there (2 adults) and how long does it take? I can't see that there's many pick up and drop off points but I'm might be mis reading it?!? Help!

Also - any tips of best places to book trips - looking at the Caves of Drach - hotel offers trip for €38.50 each for half a day - is this good? Can anyone recommend anywhere else?

Thank you in advance

4 replies to this topic
Palma De Mallorca...
Level Contributor
6 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help - bus?!

The time table of the Cala d'or Santany Bus (no. 501) is in the link below. Under Santany it shows the time it leaves the station: 5:55, 7:40, 10:00 etc... The green dot means that the only stop in Santany is C/Na Ravandella. Red square means that the bus time-table is valid only till September 30. On page 2 you have the Santany-Cala D'or timetable. Time of leaving is just under the desired location.

It is a 35 minutes trip, costing somewhere between 2-3-5 euros/person.

https:/…202017.07.03.pdf

Palma De Mallorca...
Level Contributor
6 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help - bus?!

Entrance to the caves is EUR 15/adult and EUR 8/ children under 13.

You can buy your online tickets here.

https:/…venta-entradas.php

But you have to figure out how to get there (by car, bus, etC)

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help - bus?!

Thank you

Lancashire
Level Contributor
2,286 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help - bus?!

I think I would be a little disappointed paying £75 to visit the caves, most of the 1/2 day will be spent on a bus and in a Q

Reply to: Help - bus?!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or