We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help - bus?!

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Help - bus?!

Hi Guys

Currently enjoying my first holiday to Cala d'or - I'm hoping the weather stays as lovely as it has been today!

I'm looking at heading to Santanyi market on Saturday but struggling with the bus time table - is the bus then best way of getting there (2 adults) and how long does it take? I can't see that there's many pick up and drop off points but I'm might be mis reading it?!? Help!

Also - any tips of best places to book trips - looking at the Caves of Drach - hotel offers trip for €38.50 each for half a day - is this good? Can anyone recommend anywhere else?

Thank you in advance

Mentioned in this post
Cala d'Or
Cala d'Or
Majorca, Spain
Santanyi
Santanyi
Majorca, Spain
Caves of Drach
Caves of Drach
9,310 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
4 replies to this topic
Palma De Mallorca...
Level Contributor
6 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help - bus?!

The time table of the Cala d'or Santany Bus (no. 501) is in the link below. Under Santany it shows the time it leaves the station: 5:55, 7:40, 10:00 etc... The green dot means that the only stop in Santany is C/Na Ravandella. Red square means that the bus time-table is valid only till September 30. On page 2 you have the Santany-Cala D'or timetable. Time of leaving is just under the desired location.

It is a 35 minutes trip, costing somewhere between 2-3-5 euros/person.

https:/…202017.07.03.pdf

Mentioned in this post
Cala d'Or
Cala d'Or
Majorca, Spain
Palma De Mallorca...
Level Contributor
6 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help - bus?!

Entrance to the caves is EUR 15/adult and EUR 8/ children under 13.

You can buy your online tickets here.

https:/…venta-entradas.php

But you have to figure out how to get there (by car, bus, etC)

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help - bus?!

Thank you

Lancashire
Level Contributor
2,462 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help - bus?!

I think I would be a little disappointed paying £75 to visit the caves, most of the 1/2 day will be spent on a bus and in a Q

Reply to: Help - bus?!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted