We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in majorca for october

Campbeltown, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
weather in majorca for october

Going to cala millor in october anyone know what temp we likely to get. staying at la pinta hotel anyone been there would love to hear your views.

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in majorca for october

Majorca October:

Average High: 24c (75F)

Average Low: 14c (56F)

Average Precipitation: 1.74 inches.

Cala Millor will be great in October, but some shops & restaurants will start to close down for the season.

Look Here:

http://weather.msn.com/daily_averages.aspx?wealocations=wc:SPXX0061&q=Palma%2c+ESP+forecast:averagesd&weai=10

Edited: 06 September 2010, 11:51
Campbeltown, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in majorca for october

Cheers thanks for your reply ,will have a look at your links.

Lincs.UK
Level Contributor
44 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in majorca for october

my parents are there now 80degrees every day so far. we go oct 27th too, it could do anything, it won't be cold tho, may just get the odd shower. have fun!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,090 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in majorca for october

Well it is the month the weather can change, in saying that a good friend has just returned yesterday, they landed a fortnight ago in pouring rain and thought "Oh no", they then had 2 weeks of great weather.

I see on the forecast they are expecting rain for Sunday and Monday, but who knows it could well be sunny after that for the rest of the week.

Edited: 07 October 2010, 09:59
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
690 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in majorca for october

I go 26th and i,m packing my swimming stuff. Even if it rains i shall be in the sea. Anywhere is gonna be warmer than here. lol

6. Re: weather in majorca for october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala Millor
Recent Conversations