We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi transfer from Marco Polo airport to Lido di Jesolo

London
Level Contributor
57 posts
69 reviews
Taxi transfer from Marco Polo airport to Lido di Jesolo

Hello,

We are travelling to Lido di Jesolo next year for the first time in many years.

We are staying at a new hotel, so we do not have a taxi transfer pre arranged.

Can anyone give me the details of a reliable taxi service from Marco Polo Airport to Lido di Jesolo?

Thanks in advance

Coatbridge, United...
1 post
1. Re: Taxi transfer from Marco Polo airport to Lido di Jesolo

HI,

I have used transfer@italy the contact is alex , he will email you back with price quote. I can reccomend the atvo bus service from airport its very cheap and takes you to the main bus terminal in 35 minutes, we used it with our two young children then got a taxi to hotel for around 12 euro. The bus was air conditioned and we are going to use it again ourselves in july. Our hotel is the monaco and quississana and would reccomend it to all. Hope this is a help to you.

Yerevan, Armenia
Level Contributor
17 posts
2. Re: Taxi transfer from Marco Polo airport to Lido di Jesolo

From marco-polo airoport to Lido de Jesolo by taxi is about 75 evro. But you may go by bus, it's about 6 evro.

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,661 posts
48 reviews
3. Re: Taxi transfer from Marco Polo airport to Lido di Jesolo

Try ekiprent@tiscali.it for a quote.

kinston upon hull
Level Contributor
5 posts
142 reviews
4. Re: Taxi transfer from Marco Polo airport to Lido di Jesolo

We are travelling from Marco Polo Airport to our Lido De Jesolo hotel. I know how and where to book a taxi but im arriving at Airport in water taxi from Venice. The taxi companies want flight arrival numbers etc. Has anyone done the journey this way and have any problems been encountered?

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
5. Re: Taxi transfer from Marco Polo airport to Lido di Jesolo

It is much easier to travel from Venice to Lido di Jesolo by boat and bus than via Venice Airport. Seems a long way around to me but then I don't know the background.

teeside
Level Contributor
3 posts
39 reviews
6. Re: Taxi transfer from Marco Polo airport to Lido di Jesolo

hi we are due too go too italy in june and land at marco polo airport and need too gat to lido di jesolo and union lido does anyone know a good taxi or bus there will be 17 of us.

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,661 posts
48 reviews
7. Re: Taxi transfer from Marco Polo airport to Lido di Jesolo

Nickin hull.. So you are arriving from Venice in a water taxi or in Alilaguna? If you are coming from Venice via water to the airport . It makes far more sense to go to Punta Sabbioni. The are regular waterbuses from San Marco and also Fondamente Nove. Then from there you can take a taxi to Lido di Jesolo. You will save money this way.

If however you need a taxi from the airport then contact ekiprent@tiscali.it they offer serices uo to 8 pax and prices are reasonable.

Teeside Pat . For 17 you need a bus . i would contact a few companies and get a quote. Try atvo ( they also offer transfer rates as well as a public service). sanguinetti bus service , Mattiazzo to name a few.

teeside
Level Contributor
3 posts
39 reviews
8. Re: Taxi transfer from Marco Polo airport to Lido di Jesolo

thank you very much for that will try them

deanomoses
Level Contributor
17 posts
13 reviews
9. Re: Taxi transfer from Marco Polo airport to Lido di Jesolo

Hi

I'm staying at the Thomson union lido site and wanted to know which bus to get frm narco polo airport ?

Kildare
Level Contributor
59 posts
12 reviews
10. Re: Taxi transfer from Marco Polo airport to Lido di Jesolo

I usually get the bus to Jesolo bus station and then the local bus to the hotel. Its only a few Euro versus 70 or so.