We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay away from Harbou Rentals!!!!

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Stay away from Harbou Rentals!!!!

I sure wish I had seen the past reviews on Harbour rentals in chincoteague BEFORE we rented from them!! They ONLY care about getting their money,and after we paid them up front for two weeks vacation we had a serious issue with our rentals and they REFUSED to do anything about it!!!! Even when we found another place to rent after the first week they REFUSED to let us out of our contract due to an ADMITTED ERROR on their side!!! The owners of the company Anita Merritt and Gladys Baczek even said my husband had hate in his eyes when he tried to resolve the conflict and threatened us that the owner of the house we rented was a "high ranking official." What a joke...please please please do NOT USE THIS UNTRUSTWORTHY COMPANY!!!!

1. Re: Stay away from Harbou Rentals!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Chincoteague Island
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question