We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reasturants

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
reasturants

Where is a good reasturant to eat that more then seafood on the menu other then the dinner .

2 replies to this topic
Chincoteague...
Destination Expert
for Chincoteague Island
Level Contributor
552 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: reasturants

Hello - Everyone has their own opinions as to what makes a 'good' restaurant! On a recent date night, my husband & I very much enjoyed our dinner at Etta's looking out over the bay - remember to save room for desserts, which are homemade by one of the waitresses. We also love to eat at both AJ's (my husband goes on & on about their steaks) and the Village. Bill's is probably the most popular in town and whenever any of our local clubs is celebrating, we book a table or two at Don's. (Don's Sunday buffet is very popular after church!) All the restaurants I've mentioned have varied menus that do include more than just seafood! Have fun finding your favorite spot!

Clark, New Jersey
Level Contributor
378 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: reasturants

Nearly every restaurant on the island offers options that are not seafood. Finding steak, burgers, chicken, etc. will not be a challenge. Bills might be your safest first choice. If you want casual, pub-type stuff, the Ropewalk is not horrible and has a livelier vibe.

Reply to: reasturants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Chincoteague Island
Recent Conversations