We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weekend in Charlottesville

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
weekend in Charlottesville

Would we still be able to tour wineries in November?

Charlottesville
Level Contributor
351 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weekend in Charlottesville

Yes, I believe most vineyards are open for tastings and tours year round, closing only for major holidays (thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years...) I just did a quick search of two random vineyards, for example, and see that both Jefferson Vineyards and Veritas are open year round. But it'd probably be a good idea to contact some wineries directly to confirm that they are open.

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weekend in Charlottesville

Yes; I've gone in the winter to a couple but Yankeebaseball is right; check the websites and give a call. They often do close on holidays but the rest of holiday weekends (ie, Thanksgiving) tend to be busy and they sometimes have special tastings so it is worth checking out.

3. Re: weekend in Charlottesville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 06:20