We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tips

Old Lyme...
Level Contributor
14 posts
21 reviews
Tips

Looking for some insider tips on any interesting, fun things to do for a group of gentlemen in our mid 20s. We are renting a house in the area for a couple nights and wondering if there are any cool bars, restaurants, or other activities which would appeal to us. :)

2 replies to this topic
Burlington, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Burlington
Level Contributor
3,081 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Tips

I'll take a stab at this. When I think of a group of mid-20s guys getting away for a few nights, Brattleboro is not what comes to mind. I know there's a few decent restaurants and bars, and if you want to sample some local VT beers you're sure to find them on tap. Over in Keene NH there's more nightlife if that's what you're seeking, or better yet relocate your trip further north and Burlington offers plenty to do both day and night.

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont, Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
9,571 posts
93 reviews
2. Re: Tips

True re: Burlington. If that's an option, there's tons to do there for folks in their 20s (and all ages). Brattleboro is a great town, but I'm not familiar enough with it to be of much help.

Reply to: Tips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Brattleboro
More Brattleboro Topics