We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football games

Schaumburg, Illinois
Level Contributor
231 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Football games

We will be in town this weekend and we are looking for a place to watch the NFL games on Sunday. Any suggestions? We are Packers fan, not even sure they will be televised in your area.

Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
18,919 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football games

Nice to see someone from Schaumburg rooting for the Packers. You can join me at home or head out to either Red Rock or Maxwell's at Kimball Junction. Both are good bar/restaurants with multiple TVs. They will be able to get the game, I'm sure. In downtown try Collie's. I haven't been there in a while but it's a good sports bar.

Have fun! Go Packers!

Schaumburg, Illinois
Level Contributor
231 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football games

You are funny!! Thanks for the suggestions! Being a Packer fan and living in Illinois is tough....we are not well liked :)! But we will stay true to our Packers!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
18,919 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football games

Love it! I was just back home in Madison last week and stopped at the Packer Hall of Fame on my way up to the UP. Very emotional experience for a kid who grew up in Lombardi era in Wisconsin.

Reply to: Football games
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted