We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

14 pax in july

Bogota, Colombia
Level Contributor
106 posts
629 reviews
Save Topic
14 pax in july

Hi TA family:

As i follow your advise to the T, we (party of 14 ranging in ages 5 to 52) will be spending 2 nights at the view rv park (in 3 rvs). From reading RedRox advise to others, we need a back country tour, and let the tour guides show us around. Could any of you venture out and suggest a couple of tour companies that might fit all 14 of us, and will give us a complete thorough tour of MV? they all seem great, and the top companies have great reviews..... any suggestions? Thanks!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
65,447 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 14 pax in july

We used Navajo Spirit. Most of the providers use open trucks with rows of bench seats (with backs). If they can't fit you all in one vehicle, they'll use two. They love large parties like yours.

Ocean City, New...
Level Contributor
868 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 14 pax in july

Agree with RedRox...per his advice, had a great tour last September.

Bogota, Colombia
Level Contributor
106 posts
629 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 14 pax in july

thank you redrox and fdthird! i appreciate you input and have made my reservation!

4. Re: 14 pax in july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2018, 05:17