We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MV tour time?

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
25,873 posts
9 reviews
MV tour time?

Coming from Page to Monument Valley in about two weeks from now ( I already have reservations secured at The View).

My current plan is for a not-too-early start from Page (around 10 am), a stop at Gouldings Museum and a Navajo Spirit Tour (their 2.5-3 hour one ) at 3pm. I'm now wondering if the 1pm time would be better and we can do Gouldings afterwards (if we feel like it). We're early risers, so being on the road before 10 is absolutely NOT a problem.

My concern is that we can't check into The View until 4 pm and if we get to Monument Valley too early, we'll have a fair amount of waiting around to do prior to our tour (not sure how much time Gouldings Museum would eat up).

Disclaimer: at this late date, I don't even know that changing our Navajo Spirit Tour is an option but figured I'd get forum feedback first.

Thank for your opinions - all of which will be gratefully received.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
67,372 posts
250 reviews
1. Re: MV tour time?

I'd choose the earlier tour. There's much to see and learn at MV. You'll gain the greatest knowledge from the natives. Do it upon arrival.

2. Re: MV tour time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2018, 06:17