We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MV tour time?

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
25,001 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
MV tour time?

Coming from Page to Monument Valley in about two weeks from now ( I already have reservations secured at The View).

My current plan is for a not-too-early start from Page (around 10 am), a stop at Gouldings Museum and a Navajo Spirit Tour (their 2.5-3 hour one ) at 3pm. I'm now wondering if the 1pm time would be better and we can do Gouldings afterwards (if we feel like it). We're early risers, so being on the road before 10 is absolutely NOT a problem.

My concern is that we can't check into The View until 4 pm and if we get to Monument Valley too early, we'll have a fair amount of waiting around to do prior to our tour (not sure how much time Gouldings Museum would eat up).

Disclaimer: at this late date, I don't even know that changing our Navajo Spirit Tour is an option but figured I'd get forum feedback first.

Thank for your opinions - all of which will be gratefully received.

Mentioned in this post
Navajo Spirit Tours - Day Tours
Navajo Spirit Tours...
1,389 Reviews
Monument Valley, UT
The View Hotel
The View Hotel
6,095 Reviews
Monument Valley, UT
1 reply
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
63,888 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MV tour time?

I'd choose the earlier tour. There's much to see and learn at MV. You'll gain the greatest knowledge from the natives. Do it upon arrival.

Reply to: MV tour time?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted