We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victorian Hotel versus Quail Lodge

San Francisco
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Topic
Victorian Hotel versus Quail Lodge

Any opinions on which hotel is nicer? We will be in Kanab for one night on November 19th. Quail Lodge is about $15 cheaper, but we are strongly leaning toward the Victorian Hotel because, amazingly, a hotel clerk offered to help us out by attending the in-person Wave lottery on our behalf. (I still need to double check with the Kanab Visitor Center that that is possible.) My main concern is cleanliness. Do they clean the Victorian Hotel well enough that I won't have a problem if I am allergic to dogs/cats? I understand that the Quail Lodge has no pets rooms.

South Jersey, USA
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
11,043 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Victorian Hotel versus Quail Lodge

The Victorian Inn is a great place to stay!! The workers are extremely friendly and will go out of their way to help you with anything they can!

The rooms are beautiful and clean and the breakfast's that are served are delicious!

I have never stayed at Quail Lodge but have stayed at Victorian Inn and recommend it highly!

SJG

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
66,126 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Victorian Hotel versus Quail Lodge

I'd choose Victorian Inn. But honestly, it's one night. It's a room. You aren't going to be spending time there doing more than bathing or sleeping.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Victorian Hotel versus Quail Lodge

Thanks!

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
9,205 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Victorian Hotel versus Quail Lodge

also stayed at the Victorian Inn. (same trip as SJG) and agree whole heartedly.

5. Re: Victorian Hotel versus Quail Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 04:18